A Traditional Design Weather Station
Both stylish and functional, this walnut weather station set is 100% made in Germany by world-renowned experts Fischer, features three separate instruments made from high quality materials that are built to last a lifetime, including a thermometer, a barometer, and a hygrometer to help you keep an eye on the weather at all times.
Each of the instruments feature a brass dial with easy to read information, protected by a mineral glass lens and mounted in polished brass. Each instrument has been set neatly in a wooden display case that has been stained and varnished in a walnut colour.
This weather set has been manufactured with meticulous precision and attention to detail, using robust and high-quality materials that make it not only appealing in looks, but also suitable for real-world applications. It is an excellent gift idea that will keep on giving for many years to come.
Measurements: wooden case: 440mm x 125mm
Barometer: A barometer is a scientific instrument that measures atmospheric pressure (or barometric pressure). Because the Earth has gravity, the air molecules in the layers of the atmosphere stack up and exert pressure, with the air density and pressure increasing as the altitude gets lower to sea level.
Barometers measure the changes in the atmosphere and pressure to determine the weather. A rapid drop in atmospheric pressure means that a low pressure system is nearby, meaning cloudy, windy, rainy, or stormy weather. A rapid increase in atmospheric pressure means the weather is clearing, bringing in cool dry air. The faster the pressure is rising or falling, the faster the weather is predicted to change.
Measuring accuracy barometer: ± 3 hPa
Measuring range barometric air pressure: 960 hPa to 1060 hPa
Thermometer: Helps you keep an eye on the temperature at all times
Measuring accuracy thermometer: ± 1 K, + 1 scale division
Measuring range temperature: -10°C to +50°C
Hygrometer: A hygrometer allows you to measure the humidity and works with either a synthetic fiber or a real strand of hair. Strands of hair expand and absorb moisture as humidity increases, and contract as humidity decreases. This rate of change in the length of hair is constant and can be measured.
Measuring accuracy hygrometer: ± 5% RH (within the range from 20% to 100%), + 1 scale division
Measuring range humidity: 0% to 100%
Fischer | Clocks & Weather Instruments | Precision Engineering
- Fischer are a German based company founded in 1945 by aircraft engineer Kurt Fischer in a little village in the Erzgebirge named Drebach
- Precision engineering, durability and solid craftsmanship are the hallmarks of an authentic Fischer product
- Fischer is a proud producer of precision instruments designed to measure the weather and climate, such as barometers, hygrometers, thermometers, maritime clocks, and thermometers
- All FISCHER branded products are exclusively manufactured in Germany, with decades of expertise
- Solid, durable and fine quality mechanical instruments are designed to a high level of precision for both on land and at sea
- Genuine FISCHER weather station set
- 100% made in Germany by world-renowned experts Fischer
- Traditional design
- Features a barometer, a thermometer, a hygrometer
- Measures atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity
- Seperate instruments mounted in polished brass
- Wooden display case that has been stained and varnished in a walnut colour
- Case measures 440mm x 125mm
- Keep an eye on the weather always
- Stylish and functional design
- Instruments are made from high quality materials that are built to last a lifetime
- Brass dial with easy to read information
- Mineral glass lens
- Brass bezel
- Excellent gift idea that will keep on giving for many years to come
- 2 year warranty
- Fast delivery Australia wide
- Happiness guaranteed
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.
|Type||Barometers & Thermometers|
|Case Size||100mm & 63mm|
Express Shipping - Quoted (NOT FREE Read notes*) - $0.00
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Express Shipping is quoted once the order has been submitted. You can choose to pay for the product/s now and pay the shipping cost after the quote has been issued. Alternatively, please use the Shipping Quote payment option at checkout to defer any payment until the shipping quote has been received.
Standard Shipping - $25.00
Take advantage of our great shipping rates including FREE delivery for all orders over $400. Please note, while PO box deliveries are possible, we don't recommend this for large and/or fragile items. We use the most suitable carrier based on the item/s ordered and the delivery location.
Free pick-up in store - $0.00
Free pick-up from Clock Shop, 194 Main Street, Montville 4560. Mon - Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Take advantage of our great shipping rates that includes FREE delivery for all orders over $400*. (*excluding Grandfather Clocks - specialised carriers and insurance is required for all Grandfather Clock deliveries). Read MoreReturns
All purchases from Clock Shop also come with our Happiness Guarantee policy - We will happily exchange or refund any product that you are not 100% happy with. To request an exchange or refund, simply contact us within 7 days from the date your item/s arrived. All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you receive a faulty item from us upon delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com