Two Weather Instruments In One
This handy room climate meter features a synthetic hygrometer combined with a bimetallic thermometer to measure indoor climate. This weather instrument has been 100% manufactured in Germany by world-renowned experts Fischer, using robust and high-quality materials that make it not only appealing in looks, but also suitable for real-world applications.
Measuring 100mm in diameter, this device features a white dial with easy to read measuring ranges, protected by a case made from diamond cut and polished brass. Its excellent design allows you to keep an eye on the temperature and the humidity at the same time.
How Does a Hygrometer Work?
A hygrometer allows you to measure the humidity in %. A hygrometer works with either a synthetic fibre or a real hair as the measuring element, which either expands or contracts as it absorbs moisture. As it absorbs moisture, the hair moves the needle via a fine mechanism. Thanks to a special treatment of the hair, the hygrometer reacts to any change in humidity with almost no inertia.
Measurements: 100mm in diameter
Measuring accuracy hygrometer: ±5% RH (within the range from 30% to 95%), + 1 scale division
Measuring range humidity: 0% to 100%
Fischer | Clocks & Weather Instruments | Precision Engineering
- Fischer are a German based company founded in 1945 by aircraft engineer Kurt Fischer in a little village in the Erzgebirge named Drebach
- Precision engineering, durability and solid craftsmanship are the hallmarks of an authentic Fischer product
- Fischer is a proud producer of precision instruments designed to measure the weather and climate, such as barometers, hygrometers, thermometers, maritime clocks, and thermometers
- All FISCHER branded products are exclusively manufactured in Germany, with decades of expertise
- Solid, durable and fine quality mechanical instruments are designed to a high level of precision for both on land and at sea
- Genuine FISCHER room climate meter
- Includes a thermometer & hair hygrometer combination
- 100% made in Germany by world-renowned experts Fischer
- Manufactured with meticulous precision and attention to detail
- Suitable for real-world applications
- Suitable for indoors
- Features a dial with easy to read measuring ranges
- Metal case made from diamond cut polished brass
- Highly precise readings
- Responds quickly to changes in humidity
- 100mm in diameter
- Measuring accuracy hygrometer: ± 5% RH (within the range from 30% to 95%), + 1 scale division
- Measuring range humidity: 0% to 100%
- Measuring accuracy thermometer: ± 1 K, + 1 scale division
- Measuring range temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Contemporary design
- Instruments are made from high quality materials that are built to last a lifetime
- Excellent gift idea that will keep on giving for many years to come
- 2 year warranty
- Fast delivery Australia wide
- Happiness guaranteed
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.
Please note: Whilst the photos show German text on the instruments (zu warm - too warm; zu kalt - too cold; zu feucht - too wet; zu trocken - too dry), we supply the version with English wording instead.
|Type||Barometers & Thermometers|
Express Shipping - Quoted (NOT FREE Read notes*) - $0.00
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Express Shipping is quoted once the order has been submitted. You can choose to pay for the product/s now and pay the shipping cost after the quote has been issued. Alternatively, please use the Shipping Quote payment option at checkout to defer any payment until the shipping quote has been received.
Standard Shipping - $14.95
Take advantage of our great shipping rates including FREE delivery for all orders over $400. Please note, while PO box deliveries are possible, we don't recommend this for large and/or fragile items. We use the most suitable carrier based on the item/s ordered and the delivery location.
Free pick-up in store - $0.00
Free pick-up from Clock Shop, 194 Main Street, Montville 4560. Mon - Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Take advantage of our great shipping rates that includes FREE delivery for all orders over $400*. (*excluding Grandfather Clocks - specialised carriers and insurance is required for all Grandfather Clock deliveries). Read MoreReturns
All purchases from Clock Shop also come with our Happiness Guarantee policy - We will happily exchange or refund any product that you are not 100% happy with. To request an exchange or refund, simply contact us within 7 days from the date your item/s arrived. All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you receive a faulty item from us upon delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org