Clock Shop Returns, Product Faults & Warranty Policy
If for some reason your new product doesn’t live up to your expectations, we are happy to offer either an exchange or a return. Further details and conditions on our exchange and return policies are outlined below.
This policy applies to:
- Change of mind (Examples include: Not the product I wanted, I ordered incorrectly, wrong size, doesn’t work/fit for what I wanted to do)
- Damaged items - Please note: We must be notified of any damage within 48 hours of receipt of goods. If the item/s is a gift, please check the item/s carefully as damage claims won't be accepted if declared at a later date.
- Faulty product & warranty claims - Please note: It is your responsibility to advise us as soon as you think there is a fault with the product.
Please Note: This refund policy is not applicable to any items purchased at Clock Shop Montville and is limited to only item/s purchased online at www.clockshop.com.au.
All returns within this policy are at the expense of the buyer
Change of Mind Policy & Procedure:
- Email us at email@example.com within 7 days from the date your item arrived, informing us of your change of mind.
- Send item/s and receipt back to us in original packaging. The product must be in brand new condition and not used, tampered/modified in any way. (Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer)
- For exchanges: If there is a difference in price between the two products, we will either refund you the difference (if the new product is of a lesser value) or arrange for you to pay the difference (if the new product is of a greater value). Cost of shipping is not covered by Clock Shop and is at the customer's expense*. Once the balance for your desired order reaches zero we will ship out the new item/s to you.
- For refunds: Once your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund of the cost of the item/s will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Cost of shipping is non-refundable*. Please note that depending on your financial company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Damaged Items Policy & Procedure:
All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you have receive a damaged item from us upon delivery, please follow the steps below:
- Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you out. Please include photos of the item and a detailed explanation of the issue. Notification of any damage or fault is required within 48 hours of receiving your item/s.
- We will then provide you with further information or a return address.
- Most problems can be resolved without the product being returned to us, however should we request the product be returned, your item must be returned in original condition and packaging. In the event an independent assessment is required for insurance purposes, all original packaging and parts must remain intact and there must be no missing parts.
- If we ask for the items to be returned, upon receipt of the returned item/s, we will check the damage and/or test the product to determine the fault, and if faulty we will either repair or replace the item and arrange to have your item/s sent out to you as quickly as possible.**
**Important note: Please remember that you must take care of the goods you return. Returns will not be accepted if the goods have been damaged by you or in transit back to our warehouse. If returned item/s are returned and are not faulty, you will be required to also pay for the return freight of the item/s back to you.
Warranty Claims Policy & Procedure:
If your product is faulty or has become faulty and is still within the warranty period, then you may be eligible for a warranty claim. Read below for the conditions and procedure:
- Email us at email@example.com as soon as you are aware of any fault with your product. Include photos and a detailed explanation of the fault. Most problems can be resolved without making a warranty claim, however we may also request you return the product for further inspection and testing.
- We will provide you with a return address to send your product. It is your responsibility to ensure the product is returned in best possible condition and packaged well so it won’t be damaged in transit. Many manufacturers will not accept claims if the product has been damaged or tampered with in any way, making your claim invalid.
- Once the item has been received it will be tested and either repaired or replaced in accordance with the manufacturer warranty policy.
- The repaired or replacement product will be shipped out to you as soon as possible.
- If you paid with Paypal you may be able to claim back some or all of your shipping cost. Find out more here -
- Products on sale or clearance are not applicable to this policy.
- All change of mind exchanges or refunds must fall within a 7 day window from the date of delivery.
- We comply with the standards of the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission. For further information, please visit the ACCC’s website.If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org