Clocks of all sizes, shapes and styles.
We have a huge range of decorative styles and colours to enhance the ambience of any room of the house, whether it is your lounge, kitchen, bedroom or home office. Choosing the right clock can make all the difference when finishing off the look and feel of a room. From mechanical and traditional chiming clocks to ultra-modern, vintage, wooden, authentic cuckoo clocks, metal, alarm clocks, silent sweep analogue and digital clocks, we have the largest selection of quality clocks in Australia. We are the original Clock Shop in Montville and have offered quality timepieces since 1993.
Helpful Tips to Remember When Choosing Your Clock
Some clocks are works of art that add a touch of intrigue to your home. Others are simply functional, sleek and understated. It might be that you’re looking for precise timekeeping or mechanical charm, or maybe a clock that will announce the time musically on the hour or half hour. No matter what you choose from Clock Shop you can be assured of excellent quality and our satisfaction guarantee.
- Many of our clocks on offer are mechanical clocks that require winding. Some of these you wind every day, while others you have to wind once a week or once a month. Winding your clock is a reminder of enduring engineering and craftsmanship and of course, no batteries are required!
- Size does matter! Consider your space carefully and determine what sort of statement you’re hoping to make. While big makes an eye-catching statement, sometimes delicate, smaller more refined wall clocks can add understated elegance and enhance your room’s overall look. If you don’t have a lot of wall space available you may want to consider trying a table clock or mantel clock to add both charm and individual character. Small kid’s clocks in bright and exciting colours are a fun addition to provide pop and colour to the room and enhance the room’s overall energy; on the other hand simple, functional and sleek designs can be incorporated into a modern kitchen both for practicality and just a hint of colour.
- Light sleepers will appreciate the ‘silent sweep’ movements featured in some of our analogue quartz wall and alarm clocks and quartz battery cuckoo clocks contain a light sensor which mutes the sounds once the room darkens. ‘Sweep’ refers to the second hand movement which does not tick or step as it is also known. The second hand simply sweeps around the dial in a continuous motion so there is no sound.
Consider all factors before making your selection, from size and colour to how often your clock needs to be wound, when you want to be notified of the time, and if you need quiet at night for restful slumber.
Authentic Cuckoo Clocks from Germany
As an art piece that also functions as a timekeeper, consider purchasing a cuckoo clock online as an investment that you can pass on to future generations.
- Choosing the style is the first step when choosing your German Cuckoo Clock. This mostly falls between carved clocks and chalet cuckoo clocks. You should also consider if the clock is battery operated or mechanical. Finally, choose what you love because choosing a timepiece that you are truly attracted to will create character in your home and ultimately stand the test of time.
- To prevent damage in case repairs are needed or if you’re moving house it is always worth taking photos as you unpack the clock to ensure you can replicate the packing. We also recommend keeping the original box if possible.
About Clock Shop
Our small family run business has been in the same location for over 25 years. As a direct importer it is important for us to know our products intimately and we travel to Germany every year to meet with manufacturers and suppliers to review new models. While most of our products come from Germany we also carry clocks and watches from Italy, UK and France.
Give us a call for more information on any of our clocks or to discuss specific details in person. We will be happy to assist you with your selection and provide you with all the information you need to choose the clock you love.
Stuck for gift ideas? Remember Dad this Father's Day with a Unique Wall Clock, Fob Watch or Pocket Watch or an Authentic German Beer Stein.