Traditional Wall Clocks
Guide to Buying a Traditional Wall Clock
Have you been looking to purchase a traditional wall clock in Australia, but you’ve lost your numerals at the copious amounts of terrible, cheap clocks available from big brand sellers? Or perhaps you have been wanting to buy a generational keepsake clock that you know will last a lifetime and can pass down to your children and grandchildren, but you just don’t know where to start searching for a product that offers both quality and precision.
Both elegant and timeless in design, traditional wall clocks can make a beautiful addition to any room in your home, adding a unique aesthetic and charm that you just can't get from any standard modern wall clock. Often crafted with precision and attention to detail, these elegant timepieces are very traditional in appearance, commonly featuring striking walnut, cherry & brass casings, however they are also available in more modern aesthetics to better suit the modern simplistic space if desired. The choice is all yours.
Here at Clock Shop we carry a wide selection of traditional timepieces to suit your unique style or desired space.
Want To Learn More About Traditional Wall Clocks?
Watch our Video Below For More Information
What You Can Expect When you Purchase a Traditional Wall Clock From Us
When you decide to shop with us, you can always be assured of the following:
- A product that is built to last: Our traditional wall clocks are handcrafted with particular attention to detail, built to withstand the test of time. Regardless of whether you intend to decorate a wall in your home or present it to someone as a gift, you can rest assured that our clocks will continue to run for many years to come
- On-site repairs: Is your clock not working correctly? Bring it into our store. We keep an extensive assortment of parts on hand and can perform all repairs in-house. Please reach out to a member of our team for more information about this service
Common Mistakes People Make When Selecting Traditional Wall Clocks Online
Here at the Clock Shop we want you to have an easy experience purchasing one of our traditional wall clocks. Here are some steps that you should try to keep in mind before you make a purchase:
- Buying a traditional clock that is the wrong size: Size really does matter! Consider your space carefully and determine what sort of statement you are hoping to make. Whilst bigger items offer an eye-catching statement piece to enhance a room, sometimes it is the smaller, more delicate traditional wall clocks that can add understated elegance and enhance your room’s overall look. Take careful measurements of the space you wish to place your new clock. Think about how much space you will need to leave, and size the clock appropriately for a neat appearance. For larger rooms, a weight-driven wall clock with a bigger dial such as our Westminster Chiming Regulator Wall Clock by AMS is a prime choice, whilst smaller or more modern designed rooms would benefit from the elegant satin black design of our Black Modern Cable Driven Regulator Clock by Hermle
- Make sure you choose a style that you love, because in choosing a timepiece that you are truly attracted to, this will create character in your home. You can be assured of a traditional wall clock of the highest quality when you shop from the Clock Shop, which will ultimately stand the test of time, lasting for many years to come, and serving as a generational keepsake
- If you are unsure, ask for help: Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you with your selection and provide you with all the information you need to choose the correct product for you. We offer a personalised approach to each customer and are happy to address any questions you have to ensure that your choice is exactly what you want. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to phone us for more information on any of our products or to discuss specific details in person
- Be mindful of colour preference: Our traditional wall clocks come in a variety of colours and designs including walnut, cherry, oak and sleek black. When making your selection, ensure that the colour you choose matches the rest of the décor in your chosen space. Alternately, why not consider choosing a completely different colour to your decor to make the clock a truly unique and stand out feature
- Consider the sound of your clock: Different clocks can fill your home with different sounds, so before you finalise your purchase, make sure you have an idea of what sound you would be happy to listen to in your chosen space. Chiming clocks commonly feature a single Westminster chime, however in some cases they instead feature triple chime movements which includes the Westminster chime, along with both St. Michael and Whittington chimes, each of which chime every fifteen minutes (otherwise known as 4/4 chiming movements).
Buy Your Next Traditional Wall Clock from the Clock Shop
Our small family run business has been standing in the same location since 1993, providing customers Australia wide with a valuable option for consistent quality timepieces. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, striving to create both memorable and unique experiences for customers both in store and online. We import the majority of our traditional wall clocks from a number of regions in Germany including the Black Forest, with a handful of products also being sourced from a number of European countries as well as from the UK. The clocks that we carry all have the hallmarks of quality and precision engineering, ensuring longevity that customers have come to expect. Every year, some of our team travel directly to Germany to meet with our chosen manufacturers and trusted suppliers such as A.M.S, Schwer, Hermle and Romba, discussing new models and products with master carvers. We hand select our products individually to guarantee you the highest quality and standard.
Fast Delivery and Happiness Guaranteed
Shopping online with the Clock Shop guarantees a purchase that is easy, fast and secure. No matter where you live in Australia, buy with confidence knowing that your order will be carefully packed and dispatched in a timely manner - Your happiness is our guarantee!