A Range of Pocket Watches to Compliment Your Unique Style
Are you looking for the perfect accessory to compliment your new style? Or perhaps you have been searching for the perfect gift idea for a treasured friend or loved one? If you’re looking for a trusted pocket watch dealer in Australia that offers a 2 year warranty and local repairs, then look no further than the Clock Shop, where you can buy some of the most unique and amazing pocket watches online or in-store.
Pocket Watches For Any Occasion
Nothing offers the same charm, character or history as a good quality timeless pocket watch. First invented in 1510 in Nuremberg, Germany, these classic timepieces have existed for over 500 years, being continually developed and improved on over the years to produce the classic timepieces we are now familiar with today. In the modern world of today, there are more smartphones and personal devices available than we have ever been seen before in history. With so many modern electronic devices to tell us the time these days, traditional pocket watches have taken the place as a classic timepiece that have stood the test of time, becoming a treasured timeless item that can be handed down as a generational keepsake.
So whatever your taste or budget, the Clock Shop offers a variety of styles and materials to help you choose your perfect pocket watch, ranging from Swiss made quartz movements and mechanical wind up pocket watches, to gold and rhodium plated pocket watches that will last a lifetime.
We Stock a Unique Range of Pocket Watches
Our extensive range of pocket watches at the Clock Shop come in a variety of features and styles, so make sure to consider the following before you make a purchase.
- Decide on the composition of your chosen pocket watch. We offer a wide selection of handcrafted pocket watches that capture the essence of the person carrying it. We have various styles including antique gold, rhodium and silver for a classic look or stainless steel for a modern take on this classic timepiece
- Decide if you want a plain cover or a themed design- some of our styles feature images including horses, cars, golfers, trains, boats, flora and fauna amongst many others. Browse our extensive range today online at the Clock Shop
- Perhaps you are looking for a pocket watch that stands out from the rest and is truly unique- if this is the case why not consider one of our skeleton pocket watches. There’s something absolutely fascinating about the exposed gears and mechanisms shifting over time that make skeleton pocket watches such a special and unique timepiece. By owning a skeleton pocket watch you will truly come to appreciate the intricate details, inner workings and craftsmanship that go behind the product manufacture
Why Not Consider a Pocket Watch for Your Next Gift Idea
If you’re looking for a unique gift idea for the person in your life who already has everything, consider buying them one of our pocket watches. Both timeless in essence and classic in style, these classic pieces truly make a fantastic unique gift idea. Why not consider engraving the pocket watch with a special message from the heart. With so many options available, you are sure to discover one to suit that special person in your life.
Pocket watches naturally make excellent corporate gifts. What better way to congratulate, farewell or recognise your treasured staff or clients than with one of our authentic pocket watches? Consider our range of pocket watches when looking for your next Christmas gift, birthday present or anniversary gift to truly leave a lasting impression. The intricate details combined with precise Swiss made movements present a unique gift option that will last many lifetimes and become a treasured and unique gift.
Pocket Watches Vs. Wrist Watches
If you’re still on the fence about purchasing a pocket watch over a wrist watch and want the pro’s and con’s laid out for you then consider the following points:
- A wrist watch is a stylish accessory that provides the time and makes a statement about the wearer, but it can only be worn on the wrist. A pocket watch is more versatile - it can be tucked into a suit, a vest or your pants pocket. Ladies can wear them on a chain as a statement piece
- A wrist watch is limited to the face and band to create interest, whereas a pocket watch has a cover that is unique and expressive in addition to the actual clock face. The engraved features offer tactile sensations when handling it. Personalised engraving can also be arranged on request
- A pocket watch makes a great family heirloom to be passed down through future generations, keeping the memories of the original owner alive for future generations. Bequeathing a pocket watch is an honoured tradition, something that has been done already for over 500 years and will continue for many years into the future
Why Buy a Pocket Watch From the Clock Shop?
- Our extensive range of pocket watches contain Swiss made movements ensuring accurate and precise timekeeping. We also offer a two-year warranty on all timepieces for your peace of mind
- We offer on-site watch repairs by our in-house repair technicians who have extensive experience to keep your timepieces running smoothly and accurately
Our small family run business has been standing in the same location since 1993, providing Australia with an option for consistent quality timepieces. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, striving to create both memorable and unique experiences for customers both in store and online. Our watches and pocket watches come from a trusted Australian supplier, allowing us the satisfaction of offering a two year warranty and in-store repairs. The pocket watches that we carry all have the hallmarks of quality and precision engineering you would expect from Swiss Made watch movements, ensuring longevity that customers have come to expect. We hand select our products individually to guarantee you the highest quality and standard. We are an authorized VdS (Verein – die Schwarzwalduhr) Black Forest Clock Association service and repair shop with an onsite clockmaker to handle any repairs.
Please don’t hesitate to phone us for more information on any of our products or to discuss specific details in person. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you with your selection and provide you with all the information you need to choose the correct product for you.
Fast Delivery and Happiness Guaranteed
Shopping online with the Clock Shop guarantees a purchase that is easy, fast and secure. No matter where you live in Australia, whether it be Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane or even more rural parts of Australia, buy with confidence knowing that your order will be carefully packed and dispatched in a timely manner - Your happiness is our guarantee!