What to Know When You Want an Anniversary Clock in Australia
Traditional pendulum clocks thrill and fascinate with their regular motion but purchasing an anniversary clock in Australia opens an even more exciting perspective on the pendulum. Contrary to popular belief, these aren't clocks intended as anniversary gifts—though they could be perfectly suited for such a purpose. Instead, the original clocks were designed to last from one winding to the "anniversary" of the next.
Featuring a spinning pendulum that twirls back and forth at the base of the clock, these treasures are excellent conversation starters and beautiful additions to any home. At Clock Shop, we make finding an anniversary clock for your space an easy and enjoyable experience.
Tips Regarding Anniversary Clocks in Melbourne
If you aren't familiar with this type of clock, you may benefit from learning a few tips and pointers before you make your purchase. Here are some of the things that you should keep in mind when shopping for an anniversary clock:
- Original mechanical anniversary clocks rarely needed to be wound, so they provided an interesting visual accent to the room and didn’t require frequent attention. A single full winding provided a year's worth of motion or more. Anniversary clocks from Clock Shop are all battery operated allowing some models to also include bim bam and 4/4 Westminster chime settings.
- German made quartz movements ensure that your clock keeps accurate time. Unlike traditional mechanical anniversary clocks, you won’t need to wind or adjust the timekeeping, just remember to change the batteries every year. Treat your clock as a keepsake item and pass it down to others—they make a perfect memento and are "timeless" in their own right.
What You Can Expect from Clock Shop Anniversary Clocks in Melbourne
At Clock Shop, we take quality and customer satisfaction seriously whether you want to invest in one clock or three. As a family-run business, your experience matters to us more than most. With that in mind, what should you expect from our service?
- Heirloom-level quality, no matter which piece you select. We take care to choose only the finest products for our customers, and anniversary clocks are no different. You'll find true care in their craftsmanship.
- Precision engineering that will allow your clock to continue to run without your attention. The special spring mechanism used for these clocks is a clever design, but it still takes skill to produce them—and that skill is on full display in the range of clocks available from Clock Shop.
- Secure, prompt shipping to allow you to enjoy your new purchase as soon as possible. We take care to package your orders carefully so that every clock arrives in pristine condition.
Why Choose Clock Shop?
There's nothing quite like the whimsical fun of browsing the unique, artfully curated selection that you can only find in a small, family-run shop. That's why we have recreated that experience online—so that you can enjoy browsing quality products from the comfort of home without sacrificing quality or personal service. We're still family-run, still Australian-based, and still heavily involved in product selection. Start shopping now, or engage our team with your anniversary clock questions.