Traditional Wall Clocks
Traditional Wall Clocks in Australia Available at Clock Shop
Traditional wall clocks in Australia are a beautiful addition to any room in your home. Clock Shop carries a wide selection of elegant timepieces to suit your unique style.
What You Can Expect from Clock Shop Regarding a Traditional Clock
We strive to be a trusted name in the industry for a traditional clock. When you decide to shop with us, you can always anticipate the following:
- A product that is built to last: Our clocks are handmade with particular attention to detail. This process means that they are built to withstand the test of time. Regardless of whether you intend to decorate a wall in your home or present it to someone as a gift, you can rest assured that our clocks will continue to run for years to come.
- Easy exchange option: We want you to be entirely satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly exchange the item for a different one. We also offer return options if you contact us within seven days of delivery. Did you receive a piece that was damaged during shipping? Let us know within 48 hours so we can remedy the problem.
- On-site repairs: Is your clock not working correctly? Bring it into our store. We keep an extensive assortment of parts on hand and can perform all repairs in-house. Please reach out to a member of our team for more information about this service.
Common Mistakes People Make When Selecting Traditional Wall Clocks Online
We want you to get the most out of purchasing one of our traditional wall clocks online. Here are some missteps that you should try to avoid:
- Buying a traditional clock that is the wrong size: It’s essential to have an idea of where you plan to hang your clock. For larger rooms, a weight-driven wall clock with a bigger dial such as our Westminster Chiming Regulator Wall Clock by AMS is a prime choice while smaller rooms would benefit from the elegant satin black design of the Hermle Bim Bam model with rear mounted bells.
- Neglecting to ask for help: Our team comprises professionals who are well-versed in the exceptional details of our clocks. We offer a personalised approach and are happy to address any questions you have to ensure that your choice is nothing short of perfect. Before your online purchase, feel free to reach out to us with any concerns.
- Not being mindful of colour preference: Our clocks come in a variety of colours including walnut, cherry, oak and black. When making your selection, you might consider that the colour you opt for goes with the rest of the décor or if you’re unsure, choose a completely different colour to make the clock a truly unique feature.
- Not considering the sound of your clock: Different clocks can fill your home with different sounds. Chiming clocks commonly feature single Westminster chime, or in some cases triple chime movements. This includes Westminster, St. Michael and Wittington Chimes, which chime every fifteen minutes. These are known as 4/4 chiming movements. On the other hand, striking clocks strike every half hour, counting the time on the hour and a single strike on the half hour.
About Clock Shop
The Clock Shop team is proud of our impressive 25-year history in the timepiece industry. We strive to provide you with options for memorable clock keepsakes that you can pass down to future generations. We are proud to offer an exceptional collection of not only wall clocks but watches, music boxes and beer steins.
For more information about our online selection of clocks, please contact us.