Based Off An Ancient Design
King-Werks holds a treasure of old stein molds, and historical molds of steins from many years ago. Each year, a historical mold is restored and used for a reproduction of a historical stein in a limited quantity.
This unique authentic German beer stein was crafted by King-Werks, and is a replica of a historic stein that was sculpted in 1898 by an known modeller. King-Werks honors this great piece of craftsmanship by honoring it as the 2021 King Werk Annual Masterpiece Edition. Limited to 2,500 pieces worldwide, this is a true collectors item!
- Authentic German beer stein by King-Werks
- Produced with clay from the Westerwald region
- Made from ceramic and genuine pewter
- Theme: 2021 Annual Masterpiece
- Limited edition individually numbered series (2,500 pieces worldwide)
- Features father Rhine and mother Mosel, a happily married couple in German mythology
- The rivers from these two flow into each other at the 'Deutsches Eck" (German Corner) in the town of Koblenz
- Where the rivers meet is depicted as the children of Rhine & Mosel
- In 1897, a statue was erected at this point, paying homage to German Emperor Wilhelm I of Prussia
- This stein honors this historical event
- Heavy facon shaped lid with 4 tiers, made from genuine pewter
- Sturdy handle
- Height: approx 38cm
- Made in Germany
- Excellent gift idea
- Fast delivery Australia wide
- Free delivery on orders over $400
- Happiness guaranteed
Please note: as we may hold more than 1 stein in each series, the stein number that you receive in the series may vary to what is shown in the picture.
Authentic German Beer Steins
Be spoiled for choice at our huge range of authentic German beer steins. As well as serving up your next cold brew (or warm gluhwein), our beer steins make for outstanding display pieces that can be used for special occasions, events and memorable moments to be celebrated. On offer are a wide variety of limited edition, unique and hand-painted pieces direct from our supplier in the Westerwald region of Germany. Choose from a range of different German designs, themes and materials including pewter, stoneware and ceramic. Our extensive selection includes themed designs such as Oktoberfest, German heritage, sports, fantasy, animal themed designs, and even historical moments like the fall of the Berlin Wall (some of our beer steins feature an actual piece of the Berlin wall attached on the lid of the stein). We also supply drinking horns, and drinking steins made entirely of crystal!
What Makes a Beer Stein Authentic?
The clay to produce an authentic beer stein comes only from the Westerwald region in Germany, an area renowned for its high quality clay. Clock Shop stocks authentic beer steins manufactured by King Works (King Werks - Wuerfel & Mueller GmbH and Co. KG), one of the only remaining manufacturers in this region.
It is important to note that many online retailers sell "German Beer Steins'' however many of these steins are similar to our souvenir stein range and are copies of authentic German steins that are not necessarily manufactured in Germany. They typically look very similar in design, however the clay used to make them is inferior to that which comes from the Westerwald region. King Werks beer steins are often based on antique designs, created by highly skilled potters that have been practicing the centuries old craft of stein making for years.
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.