quality traditional table clock was designed by world renowned clock makers HERMLE from the Black Forest in Germany, where the company was established in 1922.
Measuring 30cm in height, this exquisite table clock features an impressive round silver chapter ring dial with roman numerals. Above the main dial is an etched inset moon dial which displays the phases of the Moon as it progresses through a complete lunar month of 29.5 days. Rounding out the body of this fascinating clock is a traditional arch mantel timber case burnished into a mahogany colour with burlwood veneer.
At the front of the clock is a hinged door with a large mineral glass panel that allows high visibility into the impressive inner features including the clock movement and dial. Two smaller side glass arched panels also allow additional visibility into the inner mechanisms.
This elegant table clock is fitted with a high quality German 8-day 4/4 key wound movement, and plays the famous Westminster chime (also known as the "Big Ben" chime or the "Westminster Quarters"). The movement and case are both 100% German made, ensuring an item of high quality and precision. In addition to these features, the clock also has manual chime on/off function and an automatic night-time shut-off. This clock needs to be wound once a week, which is done by inserting a key into the holes present in the dial.
The overall design of this timepiece represents a perfect blend of high technology with elegance. Its timeless modern design showcases heirloom quality, represented as an item that will last for many years to come.
At HERMLE, Quality Is Paramount
- HERMLE is a company that originated in Germany in 1922, and today has been run by 4 generations.
- With 100 years of experience in clock making, the production of HERMLE's timeless masterpieces are created with 100% precision, attention to detail and quality.
- HERMLE clocks are reliable, precise, aesthetically pleasing and are made from the finest high-quality materials.
- When you buy a HERMLE clock you are buying a guaranteed top quality timepiece that is sure to last a lifetime.
Why Shop at the Clock Shop?
Our small family run business has been standing in the same location since 1993, providing Australia with an option for consistent quality timepieces. This elegant table Clock by HERMLE has been imported from Germany, guaranteeing an item of quality and precision. When you purchase a clock from the Clock Shop we will guarantee:
- 2 year warranty
- Top quality customer service with fast response times
- Fast and secure delivery to anywhere in Australia
- A 100% happiness guarantee policy with easy returns
- Genuine hand-crafted table clock by world class clock manufacturers HERMLE in the Black Forest
- Measures 30cm x 21cm x 14cm
- Features an impressive round chapter ring dial with roman numerals
- Inset moon dial which displays the phases of the Moon as it progresses through a complete lunar month of 29.5 days
- Traditional solid timber arched case burnished into a mahogany colour
- Burlwood veneer
- Hinged door with a large mineral glass panel that allows high visibility into the movement and dial
- Two smaller side glass arched panels also allow additional visibility into the inner mechanisms
- Fitted with a high quality German 8-day 4/4 key wound movement
- Plays the famous Westminster chime (also known as the "Big Ben" chime or the "Westminster Quarters")
- Movement and case are both 100% German made, ensuring an item of high quality and precision
- Manual chime on/off function and an automatic night-time shut-off
- Needs to be wound once a week, which is done by inserting a key into the holes present in the dial
- Fast and safe delivery Australia wide
- Free delivery on orders over $400
- 2 year warranty
- Happiness guaranteed
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.
|Movement||Mechanical 8 Day Key Wind|
|Clock Sound||Westminster Chime|
Standard Shipping - $0.00
Take advantage of our great shipping rates including FREE delivery for all orders over $400. Please note, while PO box deliveries are possible, we don't recommend this for large and/or fragile items. We use the most suitable carrier based on the item/s ordered and the delivery location.
Express Shipping - Quoted (NOT FREE Read notes*) - $0.00
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Express Shipping is quoted once the order has been submitted. You can choose to pay for the product/s now and pay the shipping cost after the quote has been issued. Alternatively, please use the Shipping Quote payment option at checkout to defer any payment until the shipping quote has been received.
Free pick-up in store - $0.00
Free pick-up from Clock Shop, 194 Main Street, Montville 4560. Mon - Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Take advantage of our great shipping rates that includes FREE delivery for all orders over $400*. (*excluding Grandfather Clocks - specialised carriers and insurance is required for all Grandfather Clock deliveries). Read MoreReturns
All purchases from Clock Shop also come with our Happiness Guarantee policy - We will happily exchange or refund any product that you are not 100% happy with. To request an exchange or refund, simply contact us within 7 days from the date your item/s arrived. All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you receive a faulty item from us upon delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com