An Elegant Table Clock By HERMLE
High precision and elegance are two terms that come to mind with this elegant table clock, designed by world renowned clock makers HERMLE from the Black Forest in Germany, where the company was established in 1922.
Measuring 30cm in height, this exquisite mechanical mantel clock features an impressive steel coloured chapter ring dial with gold edging, neat roman numerals and delicate hands; along with a unique skeleton design that allows high visibility into the inner gears of the mechanism. The overall design is made from an arched solid wood in a walnut colour with burlwood piano finish case with decorative inlays, and arched glass panels on all 4 sides to allow high visibility into the inner mechanisms from all angles.
This elegant clock is fitted with a high quality key wound 14 day mechanical movement, with a single passing bell strike on the hour. This elegant clock requires winding once a fortnight. The movement which is polished brass and the case are both 100% German made, ensuring an item of high quality and precision.
The overall design of this precision timepiece represents a perfect blend of high technology with elegance. Its timeless modern design showcases heirloom quality, represented as an item that will last for many years to come.
At HERMLE, Quality Is Paramount
- HERMLE is a company that originated in Germany in 1922, and today has been run by 4 generations.
- With 100 years of experience in clock making, the production of HERMLE's timeless masterpieces are created with 100% precision, attention to detail and quality.
- HERMLE clocks are reliable, precise, aesthetically pleasing and are made from the finest high-quality materials.
- When you buy a HERMLE clock you are buying a guaranteed top quality timepiece that is sure to last a lifetime.
Why Shop at the Clock Shop?
Our small family run business has been standing in the same location since 1993, providing Australia with an option for consistent quality timepieces. This elegant mantel Clock by HERMLE has been imported from Germany, guaranteeing an item of quality and precision. When you purchase a clock from the Clock Shop we will guarantee:
- 2 year warranty on all clock purchases
- Top quality customer service with fast response times
- Fast and secure delivery to anywhere in Australia
- A 100% happiness guarantee policy with easy returns
- Genuine hand-crafted table clock
- Crafted by world class clock manufacturers HERMLE in the Black Forest
- Measures 30cm x 19cm x 13.5cm
- Impressive steel coloured chapter ring dial with gold edging
- Neat roman numerals and delicate hands
- Unique skeleton design that allows high visibility into the inner gears of the mechanism
- Made from an arched solid wood in a walnut colour
- Burlwood piano finish case with decorative inlays
- Ached glass panels on all 4 sides to allow high visibility into the inner mechanisms from all angles
- Polished brass movement
- Fitted with a high quality key wound 14 day mechanical movement
- Single passing bell strike on the hour
- Requires winding once a fortnight
- Movement and the case are both 100% German made, ensuring an item of high quality and precision
- Heirloom quality item that will last for many years to come
- Fast and safe delivery Australia wide
- Free delivery on orders over $400
- Happiness guaranteed
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.
|Movement||Mechanical 14 Day Key Wind|
|Clock Sound||Bell Strike|
|Material||Wood & Glass|
2 Year Warranty
Standard Shipping - $0.00
Take advantage of our great shipping rates including FREE delivery for all orders over $400. Please note, while PO box deliveries are possible, we don't recommend this for large and/or fragile items. We use the most suitable carrier based on the item/s ordered and the delivery location.
Express Shipping - Quoted (NOT FREE Read notes*) - $0.00
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Express Shipping is quoted once the order has been submitted. You can choose to pay for the product/s now and pay the shipping cost after the quote has been issued. Alternatively, please use the Shipping Quote payment option at checkout to defer any payment until the shipping quote has been received.
Free pick-up in store - $0.00
Free pick-up from Clock Shop, 194 Main Street, Montville 4560. Mon - Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Take advantage of our great shipping rates that includes FREE delivery for all orders over $400*. (*excluding Grandfather Clocks - specialised carriers and insurance is required for all Grandfather Clock deliveries). Read MoreReturns
All purchases from Clock Shop also come with our Happiness Guarantee policy - We will happily exchange or refund any product that you are not 100% happy with. To request an exchange or refund, simply contact us within 7 days from the date your item/s arrived. All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you receive a faulty item from us upon delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com