A Traditional Clock Design
Great things come in small packages, and this traditional carved kuckulino is no exception. This delightful timepiece was produced by artisan clock makers TRENKLE from Simonswald in the Black Forest region of Germany.
Measuring 18cm in height*, this beautiful clock features a deer head carving along with an arrangement of 5 ornamental leaves adorning the clock’s body, a very famous and traditional clock design. The ornamental leaves around the front of the clock surround a wooden clock dial, whilst a polished brass pendulum hangs below the clock, alongside decorative weights. Rounding out this overall design is a small yellow and black bird that sits above the clock dial, adding a splash of colour to the timepiece. This clock is powered by a high quality quartz movement that is accurate at keeping time. It is recommended to change the batteries annually to ensure longevity of your clock mechanism.
This clock comes with an option of 12 different melodies that rotate each hour including:
- Music Box Dancer
- Muss I Denn Zum (Wooden Heart)
- Lara's Theme - Dr Zhivago
- Mühle im Schwarzwald (Black Forest Mill)
- Ich weiss nicht, was soll es bedeuten (The Lorelei)
- Oh My Papa
- Fröhlicher Wanderer (Happy Wanderer)
- Que Sera
- Für Elise (Pour Elise)
This kuckulino comes with a three way switch. It can either -
A. Cuckoo the time on the Hour
B. Play 12 different tunes which alternates each hour
C. Switch off completely
Please note that this clock does not feature a cuckoo bird.
What is a Kuckulino Clock?
A kuckulino clock is a small timepiece produced in the Black Forest, featuring carved and chalet designs, along with the traditional swinging doll style. Quaint in size, kuckulino clocks make the cuckoo call each hour, however they do not feature a cuckoo bird popping out, in contrast to a traditional cuckoo clock. Using the three way switch on most kuckulinos, you can alternate between three options- a quiet cuckoo call; alternating through a different melody each hour; or no sound at all. Some kuckulinos do not feature music or a cuckoo call, and instead are purely timepieces. Available at an affordable price point, these delightful mini cuckoo clocks make fantastic gift ideas for adults and children alike, as they add a hint of character to any room in your chosen space. If you are looking for a clock that features a cuckoo bird popping out, check out our entire cuckoo clock range here.
Quality Black Forest Craftsmanship
- This genuine clock is hand crafted in the Black Forest region of Germany by artisan clock makers Trenkle.
- For over a half of a century, the Trenkle Uhren GmbH company has been carrying on the clock production tradition.
- Trenkle Black Forest clocks are a wonderful example of quality, careful workmanship and a love for detail. Their clocks are produced using a combination of creative handiwork and the newest technology
- Trenkle Uhren's creative ideas are expressed in their ever changing models which add to the extensive range already available, which can be browsed both in store and online at the Clock Shop
Why Shop at the Clock Shop?
Our small family run business has been standing in the same location since 1993, providing Australia with the number one option for consistent quality timepieces. Don’t believe us? Check out our company reviews!
We offer a large range of quality timepieces that add a German inspired atmosphere to your home. When you purchase a clock from us, you will be guaranteed a product that is authentic in origin, sourced directly from Germany, and crafted of the highest quality.
- Genuine hand-carved clock by Trenkle Uhren
- Traditional deer & 5 leaf design
- Measures 18cm in height*
- Features a deer head carving along with 5 ornamental leaves adorning the clocks body
- Design is modelled off a famous cuckoo clock design
- Ornamental leaves around the front of the clock surround a wooden clock dial
- Features a polished brass pendulum
- Decorative display weights
- Does not feature a cuckoo bird
- Option of 12 different melodies that rotate each hour
- Features a 3 way switch - cuckoo the time each hour; rotate through 12 different melodies; switch sound off completely
- Powered by a high quality quartz movement that is accurate at keeping time
- Requires 2 x AA alkaline battery
- Weight: Approx 800 grams
- Hand carved & crafted in the Black Forest region of Germany
- 2 year warranty
- Fast delivery Australia wide
- Happiness guaranteed
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.
*Please note, the height of the clock does not include the pendulum or the weights.
|Model #||2051 PQ|
|Type||Mini Black Forest Clocks|
|Clock Sound||3 Way Switch - Optional Cuckoo, Music or No Sound|
|Batteries Required||2 x AA Alkaline Batteries|
2 Year Warranty
Express Shipping - Quoted (NOT FREE Read notes*) - $0.00
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Express Shipping is quoted once the order has been submitted. You can choose to pay for the product/s now and pay the shipping cost after the quote has been issued. Alternatively, please use the Shipping Quote payment option at checkout to defer any payment until the shipping quote has been received.
Standard Shipping - $20.00
Take advantage of our great shipping rates including FREE delivery for all orders over $400. Please note, while PO box deliveries are possible, we don't recommend this for large and/or fragile items. We use the most suitable carrier based on the item/s ordered and the delivery location.
Free pick-up in store - $0.00
Free pick-up from Clock Shop, 194 Main Street, Montville 4560. Mon - Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Take advantage of our great shipping rates that includes FREE delivery for all orders over $400*. (*excluding Grandfather Clocks - specialised carriers and insurance is required for all Grandfather Clock deliveries). Read MoreReturns
All purchases from Clock Shop also come with our Happiness Guarantee policy - We will happily exchange or refund any product that you are not 100% happy with. To request an exchange or refund, simply contact us within 7 days from the date your item/s arrived. All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you receive a faulty item from us upon delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org