17cm Mahogany Quartz Tide Clock By FISCHER
Height: 17.0cmWidth: 17.0cm
Keep An Eye On The Tides At All Times
This Quartz Nautical Tide Clock 17cm is 100% made in Germany by world-renowned experts Fischer, and features a stylish yet functional design. This clock has been manufactured with meticulous precision and attention to detail, using robust and high-quality materials that make this nautical clock not only appealing in looks, but also suitable for real-world applications.
This tide clock features a clean white dial with easy-to-read information, protected by a mineral glass lens, polished brass bezel and timber body that has been finished with a brilliant mahogany stain. This eye-catching tide clock houses a highly precise and reliable quartz battery movement suitable for most semi diurnal tide zones*.
With its retro wooden finish, this tide clock will blend in with a number of interior spaces. Made from high quality materials that are built to last a lifetime, this tide clock is the perfect gift idea that will keep on giving for many years to come.
*Please note, this is a semi diurnal tide clock, and it is recommended that you reset a tide clock at the start of each lunar month. Please see this article for more information on how tide clocks work.
Customise Your Own Weather Instrument Set
This item comes as part of a series to complete a fully customized set - choose which instruments fulfill your needs and have them beautifully match at the same time.
*Please note: Products in the set each sold separately
Fischer | Clocks & Weather Instruments | Precision Engineering
- Fischer are a German based company founded in 1945 by aircraft engineer Kurt Fischer in a little village in the Erzgebirge named Drebach
- Precision engineering, durability and solid craftsmanship are the hallmarks of an authentic Fischer product
- Fischer is a proud producer of precision instruments designed to measure the weather and climate, such as barometers, hygrometers, thermometers, maritime clocks, and thermometers
- All FISCHER branded products are exclusively manufactured in Germany, with decades of expertise
- Solid, durable and fine quality mechanical instruments are designed to a high level of precision for both on land and at sea
Why Shop at Clock Shop?
Our small family run business has been standing in the same location since 1993, providing Australia with an option for consistent quality timepieces. Our complete range of FISCHER products have been imported from Germany, guaranteeing an item of quality and precision. All FISCHER products come with a 2 year warranty, full detailed instructions on how to use your nautical or weather instrument, and fast, secure delivery Australia wide. Your happiness is our guarantee!
- Genuine FISCHER Nautical Tide Clock made in Germany from high quality materials
- Keep an eye on the tide at all times
- Measures 17cm in diameter
- Manufactured with meticulous precision and attention to detail
- Suitable for real-world applications
- Features a clean white dial with easy-to-read information
- Mineral glass lens
- Polished brass bezel
- Timber body finished with a brilliant mahogany stain
- Houses a highly precise and reliable quartz battery movement suitable for most semi diurnal tide zones
- Suitable for a number of nautical themed spaces
- Comes as part of a series with different styles and components to complete a full customized set
- Series includes: Nautical Clock, Barometer, Tide Clock, Time & Tide Clock
- Weight: 600 grams
- Full instruction manual
- 2 year warranty
- Fast delivery Australia wide
- Happiness guaranteed
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.
|Type||Barometers & Thermometers|
Express Shipping - Quoted (NOT FREE Read notes*) - $0.00
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Express Shipping is quoted once the order has been submitted. You can choose to pay for the product/s now and pay the shipping cost after the quote has been issued. Alternatively, please use the Shipping Quote payment option at checkout to defer any payment until the shipping quote has been received.
Standard Shipping - $30.00
Take advantage of our great shipping rates including FREE delivery for all orders over $400. Please note, while PO box deliveries are possible, we don't recommend this for large and/or fragile items. We use the most suitable carrier based on the item/s ordered and the delivery location.
Free pick-up in store - $0.00
Free pick-up from Clock Shop, 194 Main Street, Montville 4560. Mon - Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Take advantage of our great shipping rates that includes FREE delivery for all orders over $400*. (*excluding Grandfather Clocks - specialised carriers and insurance is required for all Grandfather Clock deliveries). Read MoreReturns
All purchases from Clock Shop also come with our Happiness Guarantee policy - We will happily exchange or refund any product that you are not 100% happy with. To request an exchange or refund, simply contact us within 7 days from the date your item/s arrived. All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you receive a faulty item from us upon delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org