Keep An Eye On The Temperature
This thermometer insert is 100% made in Germany by Fischer and has been manufactured using robust and high-quality materials that make it not only appealing in looks, but also suitable for real-world applications.
This thermometer insert features an ivory coloured dial with easy-to-read information, protected by a gold bezel.
Made from high quality materials that are built to last a lifetime, this thermometer insert is the perfect gift idea that will keep on giving for many years to come.
Insert measurements: 34mm
Measuring range thermometer: -10°C to +50°C
Please note, this thermometer is considered a part/component, not a finished product. This thermometer can be used independently however it is typically inserted into a custom made display board either alone or along with other components such as a hygrometer, a barometer, a quartz clock or a tide clock, providing you with an opportunity to create your own custom made DIY weather station.
Fischer | Clocks & Weather Instruments | Precision Engineering
- Fischer are a German based company founded in 1945 by aircraft engineer Kurt Fischer in a little village in the Erzgebirge named Drebach
- Precision engineering, durability and solid craftsmanship are the hallmarks of an authentic Fischer product
- Fischer is a proud producer of precision instruments designed to measure the weather and climate, such as barometers, hygrometers, thermometers, maritime clocks, and thermometers designed to a high level of precision for both on land and at sea
- Genuine FISCHER thermometer insert made in Germany from high quality materials
- Ivory coloured dial with easy-to-read information
- Gold bezel
- Measurements: 42mm
- Insert measurements: 34mm
- Measuring range thermometer: -10°C to +50°C
- Can be used independently however it is typically inserted into a custom made display board either alone or with other components
- Provides opportunity to create your own custom made DIY weather station
- 2 year warranty
- Fast delivery Australia wide
- Happiness guaranteed
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.
Express Shipping - Quoted (NOT FREE Read notes*) - $0.00
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Express Shipping is quoted once the order has been submitted. You can choose to pay for the product/s now and pay the shipping cost after the quote has been issued. Alternatively, please use the Shipping Quote payment option at checkout to defer any payment until the shipping quote has been received.
Standard Shipping - $9.95
Take advantage of our great shipping rates including FREE delivery for all orders over $400. Please note, while PO box deliveries are possible, we don't recommend this for large and/or fragile items. We use the most suitable carrier based on the item/s ordered and the delivery location.
Free pick-up in store - $0.00
Free pick-up from Clock Shop, 194 Main Street, Montville 4560. Mon - Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Take advantage of our great shipping rates that includes FREE delivery for all orders over $400*. (*excluding Grandfather Clocks - specialised carriers and insurance is required for all Grandfather Clock deliveries). Read MoreReturns
All purchases from Clock Shop also come with our Happiness Guarantee policy - We will happily exchange or refund any product that you are not 100% happy with. To request an exchange or refund, simply contact us within 7 days from the date your item/s arrived. All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you receive a faulty item from us upon delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com