A Traditional Mechanical Swinging Doll Clock
Great things come in small packages, and this traditional carved clock is no exception. This delightful timepiece was produced by artisan clock makers TRENKLE from Simonswald in the Black Forest region of Germany.
Measuring 16cm in height*, this beautiful clock features a bird carving along with an arrangement of 5 ornamental leaves adorning the clock’s body, a very famous and traditional clock design. The ornamental leaves around the front of the clock surround a wooden clock dial, whilst a blue bird sits above the clock dial. Rounding out this charming timepiece is a girl dressed in traditional Black Forest attire (dirndl) who bounces up and down on a swing below the clock via a spring, acting as the pendulum. The clock requires winding with a key once a day.
Please note that this clock is not a cuckoo clock- it does not feature a cuckoo bird, nor a cuckoo call or music. It is a timepiece only.
Quality Black Forest Craftsmanship
- This genuine clock is hand crafted in the Black Forest region of Germany by artisan clock makers Trenkle.
- For over a half of a century, the Trenkle Uhren GmbH company has been carrying on the clock production tradition.
- Trenkle Black Forest clocks are a wonderful example of quality, careful workmanship and a love for detail. Their clocks are produced using a combination of creative handiwork and the newest technology
- Trenkle Uhren's creative ideas are expressed in their ever changing models which add to the extensive range already available, which can be browsed both in store and online at the Clock Shop
Why Shop at the Clock Shop?
Our small family run business has been standing in the same location since 1993, providing Australia with the number one option for consistent quality timepieces. Don’t believe us? Check out our company reviews!
We offer a large range of quality timepieces that add a German inspired atmosphere to your home. When you purchase a clock from us, you will be guaranteed a product that is authentic in origin, sourced directly from Germany, and crafted of the highest quality.
- Genuine hand-carved clock by Trenkle Uhren
- Traditional bird & 5 leaf design
- Measures 16cm in height*
- Features a bird carving along with 5 ornamental leaves adorning the clocks body
- Design is modelled off a famous cuckoo clock design
- Ornamental leaves around the front of the clock surround a wooden clock dial
- A blue bird sits above the clock dial
- A girl on a swing bounces up and down, acting as the pendulum
- Girl is dressed in traditional Black Forest attire (dirndl)
- Spring movement
- Does not feature a cuckoo bird or a cuckoo call
- Timepiece only
- Requires winding once a day with a key
- Weight: Approx 700 grams
- Hand carved & crafted in the Black Forest region of Germany
- 2 year warranty
- Fast delivery Australia wide
- Happiness guaranteed
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.
*Please note, the height of the clock does not include the pendulum (swinging doll).
|Model #||70 S NU|
|Type||Mini Black Forest Clocks|
|Movement||Mechanical 1 Day Key Wind|
Express Shipping - Quoted (NOT FREE Read notes*) - $0.00
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Express Shipping is quoted once the order has been submitted. You can choose to pay for the product/s now and pay the shipping cost after the quote has been issued. Alternatively, please use the Shipping Quote payment option at checkout to defer any payment until the shipping quote has been received.
Standard Shipping - $14.95
Take advantage of our great shipping rates including FREE delivery for all orders over $400. Please note, while PO box deliveries are possible, we don't recommend this for large and/or fragile items. We use the most suitable carrier based on the item/s ordered and the delivery location.
Free pick-up in store - $0.00
Free pick-up from Clock Shop, 194 Main Street, Montville 4560. Mon - Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Take advantage of our great shipping rates that includes FREE delivery for all orders over $400*. (*excluding Grandfather Clocks - specialised carriers and insurance is required for all Grandfather Clock deliveries). Read MoreReturns
All purchases from Clock Shop also come with our Happiness Guarantee policy - We will happily exchange or refund any product that you are not 100% happy with. To request an exchange or refund, simply contact us within 7 days from the date your item/s arrived. All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you receive a faulty item from us upon delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org