An Anniversary Clock That Chimes
Nothing says elegance & charm quite like this anniversary clock by HALLER, a German family run business who have been crafting precision timepieces since 1874. What sets Haller clocks apart is the fact that they unite traditional watchmaking and sophisticated techniques to produce contemporary designs. Each Haller anniversary clock has been handcrafted with great attention to detail, and this anniversary clock is no exception.
Measuring 23cm in height, this beautiful dome clock features a diamond cut brass bezel and silver dial with metal hands pointing towards black arabic numerals. Additional features include a brass coloured sheet molded over a metal base, brass coloured side columns and a crown at the top; whilst a spinning pendulum twirls back and forth at the base of the clock. The entire timepiece is rounded out by a crystal glass dome that covers the entire timepiece, and is driven by a high quality battery operated quartz movement that is very accurate at time keeping. This exquisite timepiece features a high quality 4/4 Westminster chime or Bim Bam strike option, with a night volume reduction function.
This heirloom level quality anniversary clock would make an excellent gift idea for that special someone in your life.
Made in Germany
- HALLER are a German family run business who have been crafting clocks & precision timepieces since 1874
- The company has remained family-owned for four generations while the tradition was handed down from fathers to sons
- Haller are the current world market leader in the production of anniversary clocks
- Haller clocks are precious pieces of jewellery that embellish everyday life and become an eye-catcher in any room. Haller clocks resemble an expression of a personal luxury
What is an Anniversary Clock?
Contrary to popular belief, anniversary clocks weren’t designed to be given as gifts for an anniversary—though they could be perfectly suited for such a purpose. Instead, the original clocks were designed to last from one winding to the "anniversary" of the next, a timespan that can be as long as 400 days!
Featuring a spinning pendulum that twirls back and forth at the base of the clock, these treasures are both elegant in design and make excellent conversation starters and beautiful additions to any home.
What is a Quartz Anniversary Clock?
A quartz clock maintains accuracy through the regular vibrations of a quartz crystal. They are electric, highly accurate and come in a range of shapes, sizes and varieties to suit almost any space. This HALLER Anniversary Clock houses a high quality battery operated quartz movement which is considered very accurate and reliable. Haller’s robust, patented quartz rotating pendulum movement without a pendulum spring is recognised worldwide, known as indestructible, problem-free and precise.
Why Shop at the Clock Shop?
Our small family run business has been standing in the same location since 1993, providing Australia with an option for consistent quality timepieces. This Anniversary Clock by HALLER has been imported from the Black Forest Region in Germany, guaranteeing an item of quality and precision. It comes with a 2 year warranty, and fast, secure delivery Australia wide. Your happiness is our guarantee!
- Gold & Silver anniversary clock by Haller
- Measures 23cm x 15cm
- Features a silver coloured dial
- Diamond cut brass bezel
- Silver dial with metal hands pointing towards black arabic numerals
- Brass coloured sheet molded over a metal base
- Brass coloured side columns
- Crown at the top
- Spinning pendulum twirls back and forth at the base of the clock
- Rounded out by a crystal glass dome that covers the entire timepiece
- Driven by a high quality battery operated quartz movement
- Features a high quality 4/4 Westminster chime or Bim Bam strike option
- Night volume reduction function
- Heirloom level quality anniversary clock
- Excellent gift idea
- Requires 1 x AA alkaline battery
- Weight approx. 500 grams
- Genuine HALLER Anniversary Clock made in Germany from high-quality materials
- 2 year warranty
- Fast delivery Australia wide
- Free delivery on orders over $400
- Happiness guaranteed
Whilst we do our best to accurately capture all products to best represent their natural appearance, the colour and finish of this product may vary slightly from the images on our website.
|Model #||25 821/012|
|Clock Sound||Westminster Chime|
|Clock Sound||Bim Bam Strike|
|Batteries Required||2 x AA Alkaline Batteries|
2 year warranty
Express Shipping - Quoted (NOT FREE Read notes*) - $0.00
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS NOT FREE: Express Shipping is quoted once the order has been submitted. You can choose to pay for the product/s now and pay the shipping cost after the quote has been issued. Alternatively, please use the Shipping Quote payment option at checkout to defer any payment until the shipping quote has been received.
Standard Shipping - $40.00
Take advantage of our great shipping rates including FREE delivery for all orders over $400. Please note, while PO box deliveries are possible, we don't recommend this for large and/or fragile items. We use the most suitable carrier based on the item/s ordered and the delivery location.
Free pick-up in store - $0.00
Free pick-up from Clock Shop, 194 Main Street, Montville 4560. Mon - Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Take advantage of our great shipping rates that includes FREE delivery for all orders over $400*. (*excluding Grandfather Clocks - specialised carriers and insurance is required for all Grandfather Clock deliveries). Read MoreReturns
All purchases from Clock Shop also come with our Happiness Guarantee policy - We will happily exchange or refund any product that you are not 100% happy with. To request an exchange or refund, simply contact us within 7 days from the date your item/s arrived. All of our products are quality checked before they are shipped out. If you receive a faulty item from us upon delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com